Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
Duration: 06 N / 7 D
No. of Pax: Minimum 02 Person
No. of Room: 01 Deluxe Room
Meal Plan : MAP (Breakfast & Lunch or Dinner)
Validity : Till 31st Dec 2018
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur On arrival we enjoy panoramic tour of Putrajaya a planned city, serves as the federal administrative Centre of Malaysia. Then proceed to Genting Highlands. Today we get an opportunity to enjoy ride in one of the longest and fastest Cable cars to Genting Highlands. Note: Casino dress code is formals, Men – Trouser, Collar Shirt / T-shirt, Shoes; Women – Saree, Punjabi or western formal.
Today we proceed to Kuala Lumpur en route we visit Batu Caves – Famous Karthik Swamy Temple. On arrival we visit Observatory Deck of the K. L. Tower, which gives marvellous view of the city.
Today we leave for city orientation tour of Kuala Lumpur which includes King’s Palace, Dataran Merdeka Square, National Mosque, Cricket Field, High Court Building. Then we visit Suria KLCC – located at the feet of the Petronas Twin Towers and take a Photo stop at the backdrop of Petronas Twin Towers. Later we leave for Sunway Lagoon.
Today we proceed to Singapore. On arrival, we visit Night Safari to experience wild animal encounter. We take a Tram ride which takes through 7 geographical zones. Later we enjoy dinner at natural environment of Night Safari.
Today we explore the City of Singapore. The City orientation tour of Singapore includes Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road, Swissotel the Stamford – tallest hotel in Singapore, Parliament House, The Esplanade, Photo stop at Merlion – Symbol of Singapore. Then we take a Singapore Boat ride. Later experience the Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island. Take a thrill of Luge Ride with Sky Ride, a unique experience, Images of Singapore, Madame Tussads wax museum, then we take a mono-rail ride. Then we visit Marina Bay sands Sky Park – observation deck and Gardens by the bay – Flower dome
Today we visit Universal studios which offers excitement, thrills and unlimited entertainment. Experience thrilling shows, and attractions like, Light Camera Action, Transformer, Accelerator ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Water world, Jurassic Park, Madagascar – A Crate Adventure, Donkey live, Shrek 4D adventure and flying Dragon etc. Today we also visit Asia’s biggest SEA Aquarium which admire the rare species of the marine world. Later we also enjoy spectacular light and water show – ‘Wings of Time’ show in the evening at Sentosa. Note: For the adventure lovers those who wants to do more rides, Universal Studios has Fast Pass service available at the entrance at an additional cost.
Today we visit Jurong Bird Park. It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions.
Package Inclusions :
- 01 night accommodation at Putrajaya on twin/double sharing basis.
- 02 nights accommodation at Kula Laumpur on twin/double sharing basis.
- 03 night accommodation at Singapore on twin/double sharing basis.
- Meals – Breakfast as specified in the itinerary above.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable SIC as per the itinerary.
- Airfare & Visa Charges.
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set menu
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary, Entrance fees and Guide charges of sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category, Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.